Dear Commercial Account Customer / Insurance Provider:
Please provide us with a Certificate of Automobile Liability Insurance as a substitute for our Protection Plans. We require the following criteria as evidence of applicable coverages:
- Types of Insurance must indicate any auto, hired auto, or non-owned auto and must include trucks. Other designations are not acceptable.
- The policy expiration date. A current Certificate of Insurance is required.
- Liability limit must equal or exceed $750,000 combined single limit for bodily injury and property damage unless commercial fireworks ( US DOT HM DIV 1.3G, 1.1G) are to be transported, in which case a minimum $5,000,000 combined single limit is required. USE OF BUDGET TRUCKS TO TRANSPORT US DOT HM DIV 1.1D OR 1.2G CLASSIFIED EXPLOSIVES, IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
- If provided, Vehicle Physical Damage should indicate “Actual Cash Value”. (Please note that the current vehicles value of our trucks range in price with a maximum value of about $50K.)
- The Description of Operations must read as follows:
Avis Budget Group, Inc. and its Subsidiaries, including Avis Budget Car Rental, LLC, Budget Rent A Car System, Inc., and Budget Truck Rental, LLC, and any other party or vehicle owner who may be held responsible for the operation, maintenance and use of the rental vehicle are included as Additional Insured’s (Loss Payee**).
Coverage is extended to include all vehicles leased, rented or supplied as a substitute or as an additional vehicle to the Named Insured.
*Additional Insured must include Auto Liability.
**If the policy includes Hired-Auto Physical Damage, “/Loss Payee” must appear. NOTE: The inclusion of “Loss Payee” in the Description of Operations alone does not provide evidence of Vehicle Physical Damage. Vehicle Damage Coverage must ALSO be shown on the Certificate.
- The Certificate Holder Address must read as follows:
Avis Budget Group, Inc. and its Subsidiaries
4500 S. 129TH E. Ave, Suite 100
PO Box 690360
Tulsa, OK 74169-0360
Please mail the revised certificate of insurance to the address listed in item six (6). If you have any questions, please contact our Sales Administration at 800-971-1205. For immediate approval please fax the certificate to 918-622-0991. Thank you for your attention to this matter.